Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiiiiiii Experts,

I need your help.

when I am executing the transaction CJI4 it is not showing any output.I come to know that i need to activate write plan line item businee transaction.Then i did the foolowing:

1.In transaction KP96 I given the version 0 : plan/actual version and physical year 2009 and executed.

2.Then in SPRO i went to controlling-->internal order> order master data>status managment----->define status profile.

3.I choosen status profile 00000001:project and then clicked on details

4then i created a user status as

stattus no. status short text intial status flag lowest highest

10 Plan plan line item checked 10 20

5.Then selected the line and clicked on detail.

6 Then allowed the business transaction write plan line item data.

7.Then i went to CJ40 assigned some plan cost to wbs.

Finally I executed the report, but still I did not got any result.

Does i need to activate the status in some other transaction also.Please guide what else i need to get the Plan line item details.

In s_alr_87013542 also when i click on call up report after selecting the plan column i did not get any detail of that plan data.

Please guide

Brijesh Pandey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you assign the status to the WBS

also note that any status chages are not retrospective that means you have to create a new set of WBS elements to test this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiii Virendra,

Thanks for the reply.I have already assigned the wbs status profile in Control data tab of Project definition.I have checked this wbs as planning element also.I tested it with new project.still I am not getting the report output.Whatever i have done prviously is correct or not i.e my first mail.

Regards

Brijesh

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i will rephrase the question

does your WBS against which you are planning has the new user status?

What you are saying is that you have assigned the status profile to the project defintion

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right.I have written wrong line.It has been assigned automatically to project definition I won't assign that.

Regards

Brijesh

Answers (0)