Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Invoice Type

former_member1284402
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

can anyone please tell me that how can i block Invoice types? actually before sometime i had created some invoice type but now i don have any use of them thats y i want to block them.

regards saurabh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can remove billing type directly from SPRO.

OR

Remove all copycontrol for this billing type.

Hope it will help.

try and revert.

former_member1284402
Participant
0 Kudos

hi yadav,

thanx for reply, can u please tell me the root for SPRO in detail?

regards saurabh.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

The path is SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Billing>Billing Documents>Define Blocking Reason For Billiing-->Assign blocking reasons to billing types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to img, sd, sales, sales doc types, define sales doc type (VOV8)

select ur order type with which reference ur billing created, and go to billing tab and remove ur order related billing types and del related billing type field values keep it blank.

i am sure this is the right solution to stop the process of billing at client level.

hope u get it

regards,

sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

You can define billing block reasons in "OVV3" and Assign them to the billing document types in "OVV4". These are the allowed blocking reasons for billing documents.Now you can assing the posting block in VOFA, which means automatic posting to the accounting is blocked here.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Go to VOFA and select the billing types which you do not want to use it in future and delete them, the remaining settings also would be deleted, System will take care of that.

regards,

US

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Go to VOFA and select the billing types which you do not want to use it in future and delete them, the remaining settings also would be deleted, System will take care of that.

regards,

US