cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill to party field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to pull BP details on the delivery output. Can anyone tell me the logic and the field name and details to find out the BP no: and address.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

With the help of ABAPer.

You can try with KNVP table for Bill to party details with respect the ship to party.

From KNVP table you can pick the bill to party for that ship to party which is available in the delivery.

Regarding bill to party address you need check with ADRC table.

From the ADRC table you can get the address for that bill to party.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali,

Can you please tell the flow how can I get the Bill to details from Delivery doc? I need the link from Delivery to get the Bill to details .

Regards,

Rajesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

If I am correct, in delivery, you wont see Bill To Party; only Sold To Party and Ship To Party will flow. I dont have access to SAP right now and hence, not sure on this.

Perhaps, if you have delivery related pricing procedure, you can check in Table VBPA2.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

As Mr.Lakshmipathi rightly mentioned from the delivery document you will not get the Bill to party details.

You get the bill to party based on the sold to party which is available in the delivery document >Header data>Partner tab.

You can get the bill to party for that delivery sold to party through KNVP table.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As per the partner determination procedure for delivery document in delivery you wont get bill to party information.

Also please check if your ship to/sold to is same as bill to.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mdgolamrabbani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Table no: VBRK & field Name KUNRG or KUNAG

I hope help to you.

Thanks
M.G Rabbani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1st you will have to pick the referencing sales order for the delivery. In table VBFA, enter the delivery num in the follow on doc field VBELN. From there you can pick up the sales order in VBFA-VBELV field.

After you get the sales order num, then enter the SO num in field VBELN in table VBPA. Then pick the BP partner from VBPA-PARVW field.

Provide the details to the ABAPer. He will be able to code it to you. As a functional consultant, you will have to proide him the table / field mappings.

Regards,

Sivanand