cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java webdynpro Iview accessing different SAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I have created two Java webdynpro Iview for ess leave application, in the Iview application parameter, I have given the below value

IVIEW1

sap-wd-arfc-useSys=SAP_R3_HumanResources:200&sap-wd-arfc-useSys=SAP_R3_HumanResources_MetaData:200.

IVIEW2

sap-wd-arfc-useSys=SAP_R3_HumanResources:300&sap-wd-arfc-useSys=SAP_R3_HumanResources_MetaData:300

JCO SAP_R3_HumanResources is mapped to client 100, I have created two more JCO's and the metadata SAP_R3_HumanResources200 & SAP_R3_HumanResources300

We have a CUA system and the client number of this system in 099. Apart from that we have client 100, 200 & 300. My userid is created in client 099 and 200 and Iview "IVIEW1" is assigned to my userid. When I try to access the Iview from portal I am getting a error, I checked the trace file and found the connection is going to client 100.

Then I created my userid in client 100 also and try to access Iview1, its going to client 200 without error.

When I use "SAP_R3_HumanResources:200&sap-wd-arfc-useSys=SAP_R3_HumanResources_MetaData:200" it looks like system will first connect to SAP_R3_HumanResource and then connects to client 200. Is this behavior normal.

What I want to do is with the "SAP_R3_HumanResources:200&sap-wd-arfc-useSys=SAP_R3_HumanResources_MetaData:200" I want to access client 200 without creating a id in client 100. Please let me know how to do or is there any other solution to achieve it.

Regards,

H.K.Hayath Basha.

"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Edit the JCo's, try to point the JCo's to 200 Client.

so that the iview can points to the 200 client right,

May be it will help u,

Cheers,

Apparao

Answers (0)