cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:How can we show non valuated stock in the system for the paid items?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Customer orders 100 boxes and pays to all material.But customers are shipped the required material as and when required.My client requirement is these 100 boxes should show as non valuated stock.

How can we show these paid 100 boxes of material as non valuated stock in the sap? Is this functionality available in sap or it comes under requirement?

Ex:Customer X ordered 100 boxes and he paid to all quantity.

The customer X does not have space at his premises to keep the stock of 100 boxes.He just requests 20 boxes every monday or required quantity.Then company ships the required quantity to customer X.

Now the requirement is that these 100 boxes should be shown as non valuated stock in the system.This should not used for other customers, should not work ATP functionality for these material quantity.This should show as reserved to this customer X

could you share any ideas or solutions reg this..

Thanks in advance,

Regards....VM

Edited by: vm on Mar 9, 2009 3:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to consider using Individual Purchase Order process to buy the material. Use Item category TAB when placing the order. This will place material in sales order stock and it will not be available for other customers. The material in sales order stock can be valuated or non valuated depending on accounting settings.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VM,

Since you're customer is willing to pay in full and want to deliver goods in partial, I would suggest to create debit memo (DR request -> Debit Memo) to realize the Sales. Then for the monitoring of customer inventory and delivering the goods, I would suggest to use some sort of consignment scenario to realize the movement of goods ONLY (i.e. consignment of Free Goods).

I hope this helps.

Arnel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnel,

Thank you for giving valuable points.

In consignment scenario,the stock is available at customer place not at company place.But ownership is company itself.

But in this scenario,Customer is not having space to keep the total ordered quianty.So cutomer stock should be kept at company itself,customer requests the required quantity(for which he already paid for the total ordered quantity) as and when required.How can it suits in this scenario?Could you plz calirfy the debit memo to realize sales ?How it will be help ful?

Thanks and regards...VM

Edited by: vm on Mar 10, 2009 9:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

They did some accounting settings and it is ok now.

Thank you very much for ur support.

Regards...VM