cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with copy of WS14000044 workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I'm newbie in SRM. I have two problems.

Fisrt Problem: I'm using a copy of WS14000044 workflow, but in this it the buttons to add reviwer or approval are disabled. Why? What is the problem? How can I solve it?

Second problem: I would like to change the behaviour so that the requester should not approve the SC anymore. SC should go straight forward towards next step (e.g. manager's approval). How should I change the copy of WS14000044 to make this kind of behaviour to occur?

Many thanks.

Regards,

David.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether the event linkage is active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the event linkage is active, but don't work.

Any idea?

Many thanks.

Regards,

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

please run a consistency check including subworkflows with SWUD for your Workflow.

Do you got any warning or error?

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel.

Yes I get some warnings. The warning it's the same in all cases.

W WD:344 This node violates the block structure required.

In the copy of completion WF (WS14000044) I have eliminated the two last steps (Set Status (14) "Resubmit and Start Again" and Present Changes to Creator) but once that SC is autorized by the purchaser it's frozen and not go to the approval WF.

Many Thanks.

Regards,

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

WD:344 This node violates ...

to eliminate this one , call swdd, choose the WS14000044, and go to menu

Extras/Special function/block correction.

but this should not cause the problems you have described.

The problem is here:

"I have eliminated the two last steps (Set Status (14) "Resubmit and Start Again" and Present Changes to Creator) "

The step Present changes - this is where the process goes to requestor and he says ok, then the approval WFl get started. if you have deleted this step, there will be no wfl started...

Daniel