cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Check in Shopping cart and PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using SRM 4.0 - Extended classic scenario.

I have a requirement when a shopping cart or PO is being created against WBS element then it should trigger the budget check against the budget allocated for that WBSE.

Should I need to activate any BADI for that?

I could find some information in the note 520717 but dont know what are the tasks that need to be completed for that.

Could you please help me?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not need to activate any Badi for checking budget as of standard. If the backend budget is maintained for WBS then system would automatically check for budget availability. However, if you want to deactivate, then yes you need to activate Badi bbp_budget_check.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

In our backend system we have WBS element and budget has been allocated to that.

But in shopping cart screen, if I click on the link "Budget" it shows a sub screen but with the message "No Budget information exists".

Should I need to make any settings for that?

Also I remember in my prveious project, we can see some warning or error message but the budget is getting exceeded.

Could you please suggest me what needs to be done.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am also facing same issue, but for cost centre.

can anyone plese highlight the settings to carried out in both SRM and R/3 to get correct budget warning message in shopping cart.

reagrds,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, you need to activate BADI , since the WBS -Project order details need to be checked in ERP..

regards

Narahari

-