cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to JDBC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where in I have to collect IDoc and process it and put a single record to the DB using JDBC Adapter.

Scenario,

The IDoc is of Sales Order Lines , Each Sales order lines is sent as an Idoc to XI system.In XI I have to collect the IDocs and process it.Processing Logic - For a given Matrial I have have check the SO's and sum all the Qty for that particular material.

Eg

Say ,I get two SO Idocs as given below,

Sales Order MaterialNumber Qty

10001 1000 100

10002 1000 200

So , I have to group them by MaterNumber and add the Qty and insert a single record to the DB

So in the DB , the following line would be inserted.

Material Number SalesOrderQty

1000 300

Could you let me know whether this is possible without BPM ,else use of BPM is mandtory.

An Insight as how to go about would be appriceated.

Thanks,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Check out Stefan's blog : [Collecting IDocs without using BPM|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4443] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks,

Pooja Pandey

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

SAP delivered a pattern for this problem. You will find the pattern in your integration repository under SWC: SAP_BASIS

Regards Mario

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The way Pooja mentioned is the only way to avoid BPM unless you have PI 7.1, EhP1. In case of EhP1, you may use Idoc packaging at sender partner profile. Else you need to collect the idocs in BPM. All your conditions could be handled very well in simple graphical mapping.

Regards,

Prateek