cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the ITS Theme generated by ITS Theme generator of Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have generated an ITS Theme using ITS Theme generator of Portal. I exported the theme . It is a zip file containg some xml files and two zip files - Portal and ITS. When I unzip ITS.ZIP I have webgui folder under which there is ma and sa.These folders have various images.

Now how do I apply the generated theme.

Regards,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same question. Did you find any solution for this issue?

Thanks,

Veda

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Veda,

Please see the SAP Library for documentation on this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/af/807f72a20d11d5b580006094b9451c/frameset.htm

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for responding. Yeah I looked at that documentation earlier and these are the activities we have done so far:

1. Using ITS theme generator in portal, generated ITS theme for our custom portal theme.

2. Verified from theme export that ITS.zip contains all relevant images, stylehsteets etc for our custom theme.

3. Even after this, when we preview transaction iViews from portal to execute a transaction on ECC system those iViews pick up default SAP theme but not our custom theme.

4. After looking at the OSS notes mentioned in help documentation, we used ~webTransactionType, ~design & ~designBaseUrl parameters in iView properties but no luck. Actually these parameters get ignored - even if we put invalid host name in designBaseUrl it doesn't throw any error.

We use EP 7.0 SP 17 and ECC 7.01 Ehp4 with integrated ITS. When we generated the theme using ITS theme generator in portal, we tried with service as webgui and also sap_generate but the iViews pick up only default SAP theme. How do we point ITS webgui and transaction iViews to custom portal theme?

Thanks for your help!

Veda

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Veda,

In the Portal Administration you just set your theme as the default and the portal should then create URL's to iViews with the correct ~design and ~designbaseurl parameters.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Did you get any answer for it? I also want to know the same.

Please reply if you know something about it.

Thanks & regards

Mayank