cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate BC set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I installed the real time agent 5.2 in the backend system. What are the bc sets that need to be activated in the transaction SCPR20 . I searched using virsa and I found a list do all of them need to be activated. If so is there any particular order to activate them. And also what is the purpose of activating them.

Thanks,

Neha.

Edited by: Neha Kapoor on Mar 8, 2009 5:53 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

BC set are values which will be inserted into tables.

You need to activate BC sets in the clients where you are going to use GRC products.

Activate BC sets only for Firefightere i.e. /VIRSA/FF. This is the only product you will use in ABAP.

All other products will be used in JAVA stack i.e. frontend Netweaver, hence no need to activate other BC sets.

Regards,

Surpreet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

What is the SAP Basis version installed on your backend system?

You will find the list of BC sets to be activated in the SAP Notes mentioned in the Info Page of each package on SAP Service Marketplace.

If you have SAP Basis 640: then SAP Note: 999931 has the list of bc sets for RTA 5.2 and .

for SAP Basis 700: SAP Note 1001783 has the list of bc sets for RTA 5.2.

These notes are basically dependent on the basis level of the system where you are installing RTA.

Regards

Harleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Harleen. Should the BC set be activated in the client 000 only or should it be activated in the client the customer is using.

Thanks.

Neha.