cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - INCOMING CERTIFICATE CONFIRMATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have created a Inspection lot for a incoming raw material and the same is displayed in the Quality stock of MMBE. But in the results recording , pop appears that characteristic results cannot be recorded for the inspn lot because the material master for the existing insp. Type is set up in such a way that results recording is not supported. But in the MM01 u2013QM view, 01 type is activated & preferred inspn. Type is also ticked, post to inspn. Stock, inspn. With task list is also marked.

But QM procurement is active, QM control key u2013 9999, Certificate type u2013 E22, Target QM system u2013 9003.

So the system status displays u2013 u201CREL CALC SPRQ CTCM = Certificate Confirmation missingu201D. How to confirm the incoming certificate. One way is in the UD screen. Since the problem occurs here before in the results recording itself, should I confirm in the MIGO stage itself. If certificate has to be confirmed in the MIGO screen, Please tell me how to do the same.

Regards

Selva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shekhar

thanks for the reply. I shall try the same.

regards

Selva

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Certificate type will define the following controls

Certificate for each PO/GR item

Check on certificate check required

Set control w/o certificate FIELD as E

Enhanced cert processing tick on.

DO the GR with certicate received – no

See the status of insp lot CTCM- certificate conf missing

But you cannot do GR as it is disaloowed

Proceed as below

Goto QC51 and give PO and item no and click ok

Select the appropriate line and click copy

Here you change the certificate status that 5 i.e. certificate field and inspected, mention the certificate date and save

Now see the status of insp lot CROK- certificate receipt confirmed.

Now do UD, it will go through.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Mar 14, 2009 4:51 PM

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar

Thanks a lot

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu

In the purchase order header I am not finding "window" to confirm incoming certificates in MIGO screen. Will you guide please.

regards

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Selva,

Pl try following path:

First note down Purchase order >>

Go to MIGO and select goods received option and put that PO number >>

Now select the item you want to do GR and go to Item detail data at bottom >>

Go to 'Purchase order data' tab >> at bottom you will find 'cert. enclosed?' option >>

select yes >> then save after filling other information.

By doing this system will not ask you same while recording.

BR

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay

I searched for the same but unable to find the "window" to confirm certificate under the "Purchase Order " header in the MIGO screen. Would you please guide.

Thanks

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still yr question is not answered.

Please confirm.

With Best Regards,

Raghu Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you friends. I shall revert.

regards

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sami & Vinay for your replies.

Vinay will you tell me the menu path to confirm the certificate receipt in the MIGO stage.

thanks

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can confirm receipt of certificate in following three ways -

1) While receiving materials during GRN (If the certificate type allows the certificate receipt confirmation during GRN) transaction MIGO

2) Before or After receiving material in seperate transaction QC51 by referring PO & Delivery note / GRN Number.

3) while taking usage decision in transaction QA11, by selecting EDIT --> Confirm receipt of Certificate.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In MIGO on purchase order data screen you will find one window to confirm certificate.

Thanks.

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In MIGO on purchase order data screen you will find one window to confirm certificate.

Thanks.

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check following things also

In QM View inspection type 01setup; check Tick on automatic assignment

In Certificate type E22 check tick for Certificate for each P.O;certificate per G.R item and Certificate check required.

at MIGO stage if you confirm certificate still it wiil ask you for Certificate Confirmation missing at UD stage

please revert back.

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selva

go to MM02 - enter the same material

QM view and select inspection type01

check the following indication --- Inspection char or result( i hope inspection plan /spececication is checked)

and also check the MIC control indicators - Record result required in QS22/23 and also go to inspection plan select MIc-- control indicator -- result record required

now system will allow you to enter result

2. incoming Certificate -- if you recive certificate during GR then you can accept this in MIGO - No problem,

your contrl key 9999 and certificate type -- i don't know what is your settings-- without knowing that I can't comment .

Thanks

Sami