SAP* & ddic password locked in 000 client
Accidently SAP* and DDIC user id's have been locked in 000 client ,we need to apply some patch through 000 client and we are unable to login.
I have seen a lot of fourms to unlock these id's from database level.We are running on Oracle 10g and SAP ECC 6.0.
Please give me the exact query and other things I need to perform to unlock these users.
If you not find the parameter then create it.....and set it as login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 then perform the following steps:
1. stop/start the SAP system
2. logon with SAP* reset the password of DDIC
3. Login with DDIC and change the password.
4. change the Parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 1
5. Stop/Start the SAP system.