cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all ITS Services used in the SC applications.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The customer wants to change the standard theme99 used in all ITS Services of SRM EBP 5.0 .We modified the ebpapplication.css file and it is working fine.But the issue is we have no idea how many or which templetes need to be modified in SE80 and SICF according to this custom theme .When a javascript or templete error comes , we always find that this particular templete shold also be modified....

If someone could provide a list of templetes that should be modified , it will be a great help.

Also if there are some templetes that Must Not Be Modified because that may cause some critical error , that information is also highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

2 steps configuration.

1. Go to SE80 transaction, Internet Service BBPGLOBAL. Create a new Theme.

2. Go to SICF transaction and search BBPSC* service name.

Each service has GUI configuration parameters like ~THEME = 99. Change it to new theme.

Regards,

Masa

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have changed ~Theme = Z1 in BBPGLOBAL and all ITS Services ie. BBPSC* but the problem is ..

For eg. there is an ITS service

TS_TS10008000H

that contains the Java Applet classes for graphical approval preview but it does not starts with BBPSC* .The graphical approval preview was not coming until i added theme Z1 to this service.

Similarly are there any other services to which new theme should be added?

Thanks a lot,

Anubhav

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that service is tied to BBPBWSP but it does use 'Theme', it uses 'Topic'. What's the difference, I do not know, but I thought this additonal information might be useful.

It almost sounds like you have to go through each of the BBP* Internet Services and review them for your theme change. Also, it probably be good to document as well for the next time.

Good luck and let us know how it works out.

Regards, Dean.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

All ITS Services use Topic in SE80 and corresponding Theme in SICF

SICF ->Service Name ->GUI Configuration -> You can see the parameter ~Theme

which is same as the name of Topic used in SE80 .

You are right I think all services need to be checked...

Thanks for the help,

Anubhav