cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI_CONT for NW 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Can you please help me regarding this ? I am asked to to import BI_CONT addon into our newly installes PI (NW 7.1 , ABAP+JAVA )system . I have tried with SAPK-704IHINBICONT and also support package SAPK-70401INBICONT (B_ICONT 704) and SAPK-70402INBICONT (B_ICONT 704) . I have uncarred those but while going to SAINT no BI_CONT is visible there . Thus I am not been able to apply the BI_CONT addons . Can anyone please tell me if I am going with right support package ? I am using SPAM/SAINT 30 version and already updated the other component like SAP_ABA , SAP_BASIS , PI_BASIS , SAP_BW to SP 07 level (7107) .

Regards,

Paresh

SAP Basis Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to install the BI-Cont Addon first before start applying the patch for the Bi-CONT.

Looks like, you are trying with the BI-CONT support Packages.

Try to get the BI_CONT addon from Marketplace. Install it with SAINT.

And then you will see these 3 BI-CONT patches in SPAM.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have followed the whole steps , downloaded the addon , uncarred those in /usr/sap/trans .

In SAINT , I have done ;Install packages from application server ' , it is showing successfully loaded from

/usr/sap/trans/EPS/in . But after this no addon is listed in SAINT . So , I can't select any and don't go furthur . Can someone please help me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi support,

I have exactly the same issue. No relevant information is availabe from SAP over this. Perhaps you could answer this thread?

NW PI 7.1 EHP1 (As Abap)

BI CONT 7.04 / 7.03 doesn't appear in SAINT list

Even BPC 7.0 doesn't appear also

Is the package itself a wrong send by SAP? or should we revert back to NW 7.0 base system?

If you could provide us the prerequisites for this thing to push thru, we will appreciate it.

thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you confirm is BI_CONT already installed on your system.Check in system--status you can see any BI_CONT software component already installed in it.

The Patches you have Mentioned SAPK-704IHINBICONT is right one but iam not sure why you are still unable to apply them.can you give a try downloading SAPKIBIIIH BI_CONT 703

Have you done this :

Tcode SAINT >Select the tabu2014>Installation package>load packages-->from Application Server

did you got any prompt like this "OCS package has been successfully loaded from EPS/IN directory"

then select start button at the end to start applying the patch then Select the BI_CONT patch can you see any patch got uploaded here

Regards

Uday