cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update commercial invoice with excise values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We have implemented depot sales; End user made first two invoices with my presence its worked fine. After one day he made third invoice with out my presence, this invoice is not capturing excise values like BED, AED, ECS and S & H cess. After this I found a route cause that

user has selected JF delivery document type instead of LF. Here I canu2019t cancel the OBD and excise invoice since a manual commercial invoice is already sent to customer with some commercial invoice no, say XXXXX196. So when I create commercial Invoice, invoice should generate with XXXXX196 no.

I canu2019t save billing document created with reference OBD because commercial invoice is not capturing the excise values and here I canu2019t key in excise values manually because all excise condition types are In grayed status, But some how I need to update all excise values. So can you please help me how do I can go ahead?

Thanks,

Krishna Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

This can be done with the help of Abap consultant debug the program, maintain the all excise values.

I am not remember the program names to be debuged. check with your Abap consultant.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

Now i can able to update all excise values but System is not calculating the VAT on all the values like Price, BED, AED, ECS and S&H cess. Its calculating only on price. Can you help me how do i update the VAT of 12.5%.

Thanks

Krishna Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

VAT will get update after saving the document. So save the document first, then verify the VAT figure using the T code - VF02. You are problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
System is not calculating the VAT
Its calculating only on price

Check your pricing procedure against VAT condition type what step number you have assigned in "From" column. The problem lies here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally VAT is not calculated on the BED/ECESS etc and the VAT is calculated on the Basic price.

What seems in your case is that the pricing procedure is configured based on this logic. For calculating VAT , the system refers to a tax base value , which is condition type. So in your case the tax base value would be excluding the BED/ECESS and other taxes in the current pricing procedure.

Modify your pricing procedure and get the New tax base value which should included BED/ECESS etc.

Now your VAT condition type should refer to this new tax base value for calculating the VAT ( tax).

This will solve the problem.

Ashok Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot swamy, I saved and checked it. Now its calculating 12.5% of VAT on total of Price, BED, AED, ECS and S&H cess.

Thanks

Krishna Reddy

Answers (0)