cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system tempory hung

Former Member
0 Kudos

Drea all,

We are facing that problem around 4 or 5 times in a week and I am unable to find what is going on. Problem is that our production server hung for some minutes and automatic connect for some time and also running connection also hung. I checked listener logs and sap logs ( in work directory ) and also users log but I am unable to find any problem during this problem in checked oracle database it is running and also sap central instance and all dialog instance running ( through command line check) and also all servers pinging. Currently we are implemented VLAN and Juniper Networks security firewall.

One thinks more one time I restart all serves and after 1 minute problem raise again.

That means no load on servers.

shahid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

Have you checked the size or oraarch directory.If the oraarch gets filled also,the system will hang.

Regards,

Kalyan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

These are the below reason the problem may occure

1. Same IP address assigned for different systems.

2. lose contact of network card.

3. Default gateway problem.

Is the system IP address was static or dynamic assigned?

Regards,

Krishna reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kalyan Gupta ,

thanks for reply our oraarch partition filled 70%.

and if it was filled then no one connect untill u remove archive files from oraarch partition.

but issue is that system hung and automatically connect ( i can't chang or do any activity )

shahid

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well.... you'll have to investigate, read the logs at the time of the incedent, also check with your network people to see if by any chance there was any work done at that time, check the database logs aswell

Regards

Juan