cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow related questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please clarify below workflow related questions?

1) No range for workflow is defined when customizing workflows have to be activated? T or F

2) I would like to know where we will maintain(t-code) no range for worfklow( the five digit number which will be generated by system internally?

3) Whether we can trigger the workflow using USERS_GEN or not?

Thanks

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hope all your discusion here is prefix no range WF

1) No range for workflow is defined when customizing workflows have to be activated? T or F-True

2) I would like to know where we will maintain(t-code) no range for worfklow( the five digit number which will be generated by system internally?- In SWU3 there is a node (with green tick mark)prefix no range.just right click and save

3) Whether we can trigger the workflow using USERS_GEN or not?- NO

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Muthu,

In SWU3, which you are referring, do we maintain the five digit internal number range(used for custom workflows) which system picks apart from the Prefix number range being maintained in SPRO??

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to maintain only the first 3 digits (usually 9XX). The other 5 digits will be picked up by the system automatically.

Regards,

PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Pathanjali,

Any idea where from system picks this number Range?? and where the current number will be stored

Regards,

Ramakrishna

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While Configuring in SWU3 it will pick the number series from there and the the SWWWIHEAD the current number is stored in the field RH_TASK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Pavan,

Can we define the number range of our choice there. Or that is non editable??

Regards,

Ramakrishna

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally the custom workflow Id series starts with 9XXX, as I have configured in my system as 99XXX,as it is a good practice to start with 9XX.