Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find combination of Tcodes with given values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know user having tcodes ME21N and MIGO with Purch Org, Plant, Purch grp , Doc type,SUIM it is possible with checking for objects

ME21N MIGO

M_BEST_WRK M_MSEG_WWA

M_BEST_EKO

M_BEST_EKG

M_BEST_BSA

is there is any simple way using query to check the combination at a time,i have number combinations for Purch Org, Plant, Purch grp , Doc type.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is usually an easy way and a hard way and a few more inbetween for everything, with the easy ways being less scalable and not as cool as the hard ones...

Easy way: Run SUIM => Users by complex selection criteria...... (report RSUSR002) for the one set of values (ME21N) until the result is correct. Then take the list of users to your clipboard and insert it as single values in the user parameter while running the report against the other set of values (MIGO)

Medium way: Enter the same into the combinations of report RSUSR008_009_NEW and run it (as often as you want).

Hard way: Implement the SAP GRC suite tools and connect your system to it, and then run the analysis from there by creating these as custom functions and declaring them a risk.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Dear

for me21n itself there are 4 objects

M_BEST_EKO

M_BEST_WRK

M_BEST_EKG

M_BEST_BSA

,suim allows only 3 objects for checking.i feel this is the not the solution.

report RSUSR008_009_NEW ask for variant what input we can provide for critical combinations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Try if you can get the required data by followng the below steps.

1. From the table AGR_TCODES, find the roles which have access to the t-codes ME21N & MIGO

2. From the tables AGR_1251 & AGR_1252 with the roles in the above step as the input, find the Auth. values (Doc Type) and Org. level values (Pur. Org., Pur. Grp., Plant...)

3. In SUIM, through User --> Users By Complex Selection Criteria --> By Role get the list of users assigned to the required roles.

This needs a little knowledge of excel.

Regards,

0 Kudos

dear

AGR_TCODES will not check the and condition i am looking for,the same with AGR_1251,the data i am going is huge.i am looking for combination of MIGO and ME21N can checked with given values due to in SUIM i could upload only 3 objects,for ME21N itself i have 4 objects to check the condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also make use of the field "fieldname" where you can enter the fieldname of plant(werks) and respetively with the other three objects combinations.

Regards,

Gowrinadh