cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We wanted to check the conditions in the Sale Order like Excise Duty, Cess and Additional Cess,TAx.

System should not allow to save the sale order unless the excise duty, cess and additional Cess

and tax are captured. Is there any user exit is available.

Rgds/prema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I think this can be achived using Pricing Routines in VOFM with the help of your ABAP consultant add a program saying that if the value of the excise condition is equal to Zero it should through a error message.

1) Copy the routines like 356, 366, 353 and what ever used in your Pricing procedure.

2) Create new routines like 956, 966, 953.

3) Add program that if the value of the excise condition is equal to Zero it should through a error

message with the help of your ABAP consultant.

4) Activate the same.

5) Replace all routines with assigned one in pricing procedure.

Create documents check.

I think this will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why not you try to make your Condition Type Mandatory in the Pricing Procedure, hope it will resolve your issue.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AA,

But can we change that warning message to an error message??? I tried for same requirement but it throws out just a warning.

Regards,

Uday

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear prema,

Try with the following User Exits

User exits in the program MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

Use this user exit to fill user-specific statistics update tables.

The user exit is called up by the FORM routine BELEG-SICHERN before the COMMIT command.

Note

If a standard field is changed, the field r185d-dataloss is set to X. The system queries this indicator at the beginning of the safety routine. This is why this indicator must also be set during the maintenance of user-specific tables that are also to be saved.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Use this user exit to make certain changes or checks immediately before saving a document. It is the last possibility for changing or checking a document before posting.

The user exit is carried out at the beginning of the FORM routine BELEG_SICHERN.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prema,

Check out this USEREXIT:lv69afzz.We are using this at sales order to get message of TAX/EXCISE is not maintained,ask ur abaper to put error message.Hope this will work for u.

Rgds,

NAG