Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Full Screen Adobe Interactive Form

former_member599943
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Currently I am doing the Adobe Interactive Form for kiosk solution. I would like to disable navigation pane and the toolbar. According to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/46/55c841d202c317e10000000a155106/content.htm second feature, how do I get it in full screen mode at browser?

I was applied

app.fullscreen = true;

config.js at adobe reader javascript but it does not work on webdynpro adobe interactive form in browser...

Any resolution to view interactive form full screen mode at browser?

thank you,

Regards,

Weng

Edited by: Weng on Mar 6, 2009 9:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Weng,

To display the Interactive Form in Full Screen Modein WebDynpro Java (or) ABAP, Just goto the View in that goto the Properties of the UI Element "Interactive Form" and in that just scroll for Height and make it to 100% and similarly for Width make it to 100%. This will make fit the Adobe Form completely in the Full Screen of the Explorer.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Pradeep Goli

That's not really his issue. He wants the "extra" tool-esque sections around the form to be hidden....the ones that Adobe displays itself....at the top and on the left side of the form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set height to 100% of the interactive form ? Doesn't that result in a not be be seen interactive form ?

At least I tried it a couple of times, to set the height to 100% and then my webdynpro show no more interactive form.

former_member599943
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you.

Regards,

Weng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can Disable the ToolBar of Interactive Form, this can be done by writing the Code in WDDOMODIFY Method of the respective View.

Do add the Following the Lines of Code in the WDDOMODIFY Method

DATA: LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM type ref to CL_WD_INTERACTIVE_FORM,
           LR_METHOD_HANDLER type ref to IF_WD_IACTIVE_FORM_METHOD_HNDL.

LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM ?= VIEW->GET_ELEMENT( 'INTERACTIVE_FORM_UI_ELEMENT_NAME' ).
LR_METHOD_HANDLER ?= LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM->_METHOD_HANDLER.
LR_METHOD_HANDLER->set_hide_toolbars( abap_true ).

***With the above code you can only disable the ToolBar.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has been discussed. As I recall, it was brought up at TechEd09 in Vegas to the SAP and Adobe product managers for this and I seem to recall them mentioning a "fix"/solution was coming. Past that, I haven't heard anything. As Kevin said, it is user controlled as part of the Adobe reader interface itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Weng,

When you are talking about disabling navigation pane and toolbar, is this the Internet Explorer nav pane and toolbar? Are you programming in WD Java? Are you launching the form from the portal into a new window?

Cheers,

Kevin

former_member599943
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kevin,

I would like to disable Adobe Reader toolbar and navigation pane (like attachment..). The form is working on kiosk terminal, therefore the pdf navigation pane and toolbar will impropriate the screen space and raise others user issues.

I develop in WD JAVA.

How do I disable navigation pane/toolbar and how to do it in full screen mode (CTRL + L) initially by using java coding or adobe form scripting?

Thank you.

Regards,

Weng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Weng,

I'll look into it some more... As for the toolbar... This is not a programming solution, but if you open up a form in Adobe Reader, press F8, then close and re-open, the top bar should be gone...

Cheers,

Kevin

former_member599943
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Kevin.

Besides the toolbar, how to remove the navigation panes at left hand side and bottom of the document?

Thank you.

Regards,

Weng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Weng,

Another non-programming answer, but if you right click on those navigation panels, select Hide Navigation Panels.

Check this link out too... not sure if you will find anything useful, but you never know...

[Adobe Acrobat PDF Library SDK|http://livedocs.adobe.com/pdfl_sdk/9/PDFL_SDK9_HTMLHelp/API_References/Acrobat_API_Reference/index.html]

Cheers,

Kevin