cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Exposure Table Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have very little knowledge about credit control.

The issue we are facing is, among several item categories used in our environment some are missing " Credit Active" check in Item Category configuration.

As a result of this, these items are not considered to calculate the credit exposure limit. SO66 table is missing these items.

If i change the item category configuration and enable " Credit Active" , S066 will pick up the line items with the updated item category. so the future behavior will be correct.

but since S066 is cumulative total , how can i update the table to pick up the salesorders those were created in past.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try using f.28 to reconstuct the credit data or use rvkred77

regards

sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kathy,

I would recommend notes 18613 and 377165 regarding credit management customizing and credit value update.

Now, in this case you are talking about the field CMPNT. This you can activate at item category level.

The reason why the flag CMPNT can not be changed in the 'old' (before customizing change of CMPNT) documents is just that negative values must be avoided in S066 and S067.

When you change the customizing setting für CMPNT it is only reflected in the orders created afterwards. Orders before the activation remain uneffected. When creating deliveries or a billing document, CMPNT is copied from the order, thus it should be prevented that subsequent documents created after customizing change with respect to 'old' orders update the credit values. The values in S066 and S067 are kept consistent this way.

If you have orders created before customizing change without any subsequent documents, you can change the item category to a different one, afterwards back to the required one. In this case CMPNT will be determined again.

Hope this helps, Rgs.