cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling - proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

i have a sales order with 3 schedule lines generated by availability check (ATP). during rescheduling (V_V2) the system makes a proposal to create only 1 schedule line at the date of the latest line created before (during availability check of order maintenance). in the order i do not have any settings for complete delivery.

why does the system not try to deliver as soon as possible

best regards,

matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A late answer, but maybe still useful for you:

To be honest, I am still confused by the whole rescheduling process... But have been working on it just a few weeks now.

SAP has an issue with combining ATP and Rescheduling. Confirmed quantities (by ATP) are not released for Rescheduling. See notes 89629 and 607036.

Because of this (when ATP relevant materials are involved):

1. do not trust the 'Simulation' mode of V_V2. When you run it for real, the result may be different.

2. running V_V2 several times in a row (not in simulation mode) may have differnent results per run.

The Rescheduling program does work correctly if you first delete the Schedule Lines with confirmed quantities (skipping the first schedule line). Only withhout confirmed quantities the Rescheduling will run correctly for ATP relevant materials.

See thread: for more information.

Cheers,

Edwin.