cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all object were locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

If one user is working on particular wbs & if the other user try to open the other wbs under same Project we get an error " Not all object were locked"

Is it possible to work simultaneously on two different wbs under one project.

Regards,

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot user diff. WBS of the same project except in the individual transaction like CJ02 / CJ12 etc where you cannot change system status.

The one of the reason I could see is WBS is hierarchical Object and Sys. Status is pass on to lower level. If you sys. allows you to do the same and you change the system status. of higher level & it will not change the status of lower level WBS. This becomes contradictory to SYS. Status management.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

You can allow users to work for different wbs elements of same proejct at a time. For this, you have to consider following factors.

1. Two persons must use different IDs ex ID-1 and ID-2.

2. two different applicats (i.e Applicant-1 and Applicant-2) must be assigned in both WBS Elements.

3. Applicant specific Authorization should be given to User IDs i.e Applicant-1 for ID-1 and Applicant-2 for ID-2.

4. Users must use Individual transactions for WBS, i.e CJ02 or CJ12 for specific wbs element.

Hope this will resolve your problem.

Regards,

Hari Krishna.K

Former Member
0 Kudos
virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

simplest answer is to try in your system

I would think not possible unless you are using the individual transactions like CJ12 etc for WBS