cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error BRAIN 276 when you execute a Web template in BI Admin Cockpit in EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have Installed BI Administration Business Packages in Portal and configured necessary steps in BI System.I have assigned the role in Portal and BI System.

I tried executing one iview...and was getting the following error:

Error loading template 0TPLI_0TCT_MCA1_Q0143

and when i click on the above error ..i was getting another window which shows below message:

Technical Information for Message:

Error loading template 0TPLI_0TCT_MCA1_Q0143

Notification Number BRAIN 276

I was suggested by SAP Note 1014795 to do the below changes :

TEMPLATE_ID=0TPLI_0TCT_MCA1_Q0143 To TEMPLATE=0TPLI_0TCT_MCA1_Q0143

Please note that the above note says to replace TEMPLATE_ID by TEMPLATE in the property of "BEX Web application Query String" of the IView in Portal

and also please note that i have Version=SAP BW 2.X/3.X in Iview Property .

After having made the above changes iam getting the BEX Web Analyzer...where i have the options to open a query ( from all the infoareas of BI System).and then i will select the query (0TCT_MCA1_Q0143) and am executing the same to display the data.

i know that this Is not the correct way of executing the iview for BI Admin Cockpit.

Can anyone help me how to execute the Web Template automatically when the user clicks on IView ?

we have all the above Web Templates Corresponding to BI admin cockpit in active mode in when checked from WAD 3.X , but when when i search for the above web templates in WAD 7.0 i do not find them

Is there anything that i need to activate in BI System ? Or in Portal System?

Or do i have to execute the above web templates in BI WAD before linking them to portal iviews?

Do we have to Migrate the Web Templates from BW 3.5 to BI 7.O?

Thanks

P.Navakanth

-When i try to execute the web templates

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue was resolved by reinstalling the bi admin content

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having this exact same issue - example of one of the errors:: Error loading template 0TPLI_0TCT_MCA1_Q0114. We get this error for all MCA1 templates. Basis says they've deployed latest BP BI Administration 1.0 with Patch 2 (BPBIADMINOSP_2-1000342B.SCA).The info refers to BI Admin Cockpit, Business Package for BI Administration,

BP BI ADMINISTRATION 1.0 ,BI Usage Statistics,0TCT_CA1.

I see from documentationthat the multicube 0TCT_MCA1 is from 0TCT_CA1 and 0TCT_VCA1

From the documentation in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/26/9ef41d14dc424183b4807538be8e1e/frameset.htm, under web templates,

1) How come there are more than 1 template with same name and Query with same names- for example:

Web Template: Long-Term Trends in Total Runtimes of BI Applications

WebTemplate: 0TPLI_0TCT_MC01_Q0114

This Web template is the container for the query 0TCT_MC01_Q0114 and is designed to provide detailed analyses.

AND

Web Template: Long-Term Trends in Total Runtimes of BI Applications

WebTemplate: 0TPLI_0TCT_MCA1_Q0114

This Web template is the container for the query 0TCT_MCA1_Q0114 and is used for detailed analyses

2) How come the delivered process chains load other technical content, but does not load 0TCT_CA1

Basis re-deployed the bi admin cockpit contents, but still have error in loading template 0TPLI_0TCT_MCA1_Q0114.

3) Do we need to do any of the following?

SE38 u2013 run RSTCC_ACTIVATEADMINCOCKPIT_NEW

RSA1 - bi content, install & transport

Check role SAP_BI_BW_ADMINSTRATOR

Se38 u2013 rs_template_maintain for active templates u2013 look for MCA1 templated

Tr code RSDDSTAT

Activate Virtual providers

Anything else?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you make the changes of the note...you got an error?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navkanth,

Please check the below SAP note:

SAP Note: 1014795

Thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Note is already done