cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivering plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

how to make delivering plant is sales order mandatory without using any incompletion procedure.....

the requirement is the user after entering Sold-to party must enter delivering plant and only

after that the material can be enterd at item level.

Please suggest some alternatives.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satyajit

thans for your help..your logic worked fine..

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use the user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP inprogram MV45AFZZ,

this allow you to control the document at item level i.e you wont be able to enter

a material unless you enter the delivering plant.this can be enhanced by inserting an error statement

in the program..for example"Please enter the delivering plant".

Alternatively you can also check an user exit USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in the program MV45AFZB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

S pathak

you enter delivering plant into yr customer ( Sales area data -- shipping tab) and as when you enter your

sold to party the system will automatically bring the plant into the sales order.

Other way is create the varient in SHDO and assign the same to yr sales doc type thr ( tcode V0V8). But this will applicable for all the sales order for this sales doc type.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dwarkesh ,

thanks for your reply..though your suggestion was fine but it was useful for my information and knowledge but it wasnt fitting my requirement in the project..

anyways thanks........

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my opinion also , you need not go for any enhancement. You should not insist on manual entry of Plant for each material as it is again a cumbersome process if there will be number of items.

As such if the Plant is not determined in the Sales order then system can not perform Availability check as availability check is conducted for a Plant, can not determine a Shipping point so no Delivery creation is possible.

Beside this no tax calculation is possible and as a whole, you can not process furhter.

So this is a required data in Sale sorder for each item in standard setting.

System automatically determines Plant for each item in the Sales order based on the Priority rule (CMIR,CMR of SH, MMR).

Let the system determine the Plant automatically beacuse for some of your items there may be "Cust-mat- Info record" created where customer might have specified one particular Plant of his choice.

If you are giving a different Plant manually ,it may lead to a customer dissatisfaction and also you can not check manually all the item whether a CMIR exists for it or not while creating a Sales order.

So it is advisable to leave it to automatic determination and you should explain it to the concerned person in your project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Dont post the same thread twice

duplicacy of threads

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

then try with screen variant in SHD0

and make it as required

regards