Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy calls are not permitted on IS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have implemented a scenerio between SAP AR -

XI --- SAP FCSM.

Now SAP and Xi are on same server but clients are different.

For SAP client is 110 for XI client is 100.

In sxmb_adm we have set SAP as application server and Xi as IS.

While testing this secerio i got a error as Proxy calls are not permitted on sender or receiver side on the IS (client)

If i check in sxmb_moni i found 2 messages one is sucessful and other one with error shown above.

can anyone help me out in this.

regards,

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

The problem is, that you can't send or receive on the client of the XI server. If you want to use the xi machine, you need to create another client, what you did.

Did you logon to the client of the agency (different client on xi)? The code is the same for all clients, so it works on all clients (customizing and data is mostly client specific). You won't necessarily notice when you logon to another client.

• If you call a proxy on a different client on XI, you need to configure the Integration Server in transaction SXMB_ADM which is client specific. You need to give the client in the Destination or URL.*

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Need to be configure the Business Systems as the Local Integration Engine

In the respective application client, choose Exchange Infrastructure -> Administration -> Integration Engine u2013 Administration (SXMB_ADM) in the user menu.

2.Choose Integration Engine Configuration.

3. In the menu bar, choose Edit -> Change Global Configuration Data.

4.In the Global Configuration Data frame, choose Application System as the role of the business system.

5.In the Corresponding Integ. Server field, specify the HTTP destination that the business system uses to address the central Integration Server. Use the following syntax: dest://<HTTP Destination>

Specify the HTTP destination of the Integration Server that you created during the technical configuration of SAP Exchange Infrastructure.

regards

Ashwin

Edited by: ashwin dhakne on Mar 6, 2009 5:26 PM