Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap to Unrestricted

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While doing UD posting I have posted the material from Quality stock to Scrap stock.instead it has to be posted to unrestricted.

Now I want to get those quantity to Unrestricted.

Please suggest

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

I had done the same what you had suggested in the solution. When you are doing MIRO for the material you will not get the same material document (material document generated while doing MIGO) you will get the material document number generated when you are doing transfer posting from scrap to quality inspection. Can you give solution taking into MIRO transaction also.

with regards

Harish kumar Ramachandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

It is practically very correct that MIRO is asking against the document which is generated by 05 inspection lot .

BUT

As you have scrapped material vendor will get/must a full payment for the material ( mvt type 551)

so MIRO for original document will be 100 payment to vendor.

For vendor it is as good as you have accepted 100% material.

Regards

Sujit Gujar

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Done physical inventory through MI01,MI04,MI07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

1) Please activate the inspection type 05 in the QM View of material master,

2) Use MB1a trx with mvt type 554

3) Use the same cost centre as earlier

4) Material document will be genrated and because inspection type 05 inspection lot is created. and stock is updated in QI stock

5) clear the Inspection lot by taking UD , so Stock is transfer from QI stock to unrestricted.

I think your problem will be solved .

With regards

Sujit

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Already it has been wroungly posted to scrap instead Unrestrictes stock. So once the posting is done to Scrap it will not be availabel in the system. and this stock will be vanishes from the system.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please refer SAP Note no.175842

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh

Does cost mean the company or a particular plant ( just like work centre means equipments, machines etc). As far I know We do not enter Cost centre during stock posting in the UD screen. Kindly clarify.

Regards

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have posted it to scrap;now please check the document generated at that time

now check you have scrap it for which cost center and your movement type will be 553 GI scrapping QI

now if you want to reverse the entry go to the transaction MB1A enter movement type 554

enter the respective cost center and material quantity and storage location and save.

your stock will again come to quality inspection

Thanks

Vinay

Edited by: vinay joshi on Mar 6, 2009 5:27 PM

Edited by: vinay joshi on Mar 6, 2009 5:28 PM

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

I tried with your steps but I am getting following error

Change the inspection stock of material ABC1002 in QM only.

Regards

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please use MB1A and movement type 552 for bringing the scrap to unrestricted. Use the same cost center which you had used for posting it to scrap

Regards

Gajesh