cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitute not able to view the workitems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue. The shopping cart was created and it has gone to the buyer for approval and this buyer has an active substitute. Accordingly, this substitute also should get the workitem in his inbox, but he is not getting. Is that anything related to role assignment.What should be done for the substitute to get the workitems in his inbox

Is there any rule that the buyer and the substitute should have the same roles and same number of roles?

Please help me out.

Thanks&Regards

Divya Venkatakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Divya

"Is there any rule that the buyer and the substitute should have the same roles and same number of roles?"

As far as I know there are no such rules.

If the substitute doesnt get the workitems, I would check the HRUS_D2 table, whether the

substitution is valid now or not.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. But this substitute is maintained as an active substitute but still he is not getting the workitems into his inbox. Do you have any idea as what else will be the reason and any specific role is there to be assigned for substitute.

Thanks

Divya

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. also check if the substitution validity dates are matching with the workitem creation date.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the "Connection Status" and see if you find any errors.

there will be 3 small horizontal lines to the right side of 'show filters' and 'hide preview'. click on the horizontal lines and click on 'connection status'.

check if the user is locked in backend. sometimes it might be the reason that user is locked in backend and hence workitems would not be displayed in portal inbox.

Regards,

PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathanjali,

where can i see that connection status? in the portal or in SAP?

Regards

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the "Connection Status" in Portal.

Regards,

PR.

Answers (0)