cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking of messages in PI????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am wondering something whether this can be possible in PI or not. In PI, if anybody asks us regarding the number of messages process through PI. Then we would need to count the number of messages in SXI_MONITOR or in SXMB_MONI.

Here my question lies. Is there any mechanism where we can track the number of messages in PI on a daily basis? If there is no such in build mechanism, then is there any possibility where we can develop some mechanism in PI, where we can track the messages paylaod and the number of messages per day processed in PI.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Soumya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi soumya,

Its easy..

Go to moni -> select the date range for which you want to find the number of messages - > also blank out the field " length of output llist" - > then execute -> on the next screen you will get the number of messages displayes on the top of the screen

hope this helps

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then we would need to count the number of messages in SXI_MONITOR or in SXMB_MONI.

Why to count? As soon as you open the list of messages in sxmb_moni, you will find the number of messages mentioned on the top of it selected for the given selection criteria.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got it. Thanks for your sincere help. All I would need to do is that, in SXI_MONITOR, I have to put blank in every parameters, say, Party, Component etc, and the "Length of Output List". I could see now the total number of processed, scheduled messages per day. Thanks a lot again.

My Question got answered and hence closing this thread by providing the points to you, and mostly to Tarang, in my mind it striked after I got the proer way. Thanks

Regards

Soumya

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am gald that it helped

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya Brata Das,

Once you execute Tcode: SXMB_MONI

Under Monitor for Processed XML Messages You can find Processing Statistics

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soumya,

Have a look as SXMB_MONI -> Processing Statistics.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koen,

I am unsure where I can find SXMB_MONI->Processing Statistics. I have checked in SXMB_MONI and didn't find Processing Statistic over there. Could you please let me know a but details probably where can I find Processing Statistics.

Regards

Soumya

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will find it below Monitor for Processed XML Messages after you execute tcode sxmb_moni.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SXMB_MONI, I didn't find Processing Statistics. I am listingdown what are the options are there in SXMB_MONI.

Monitor For Processed XML Messages

Archived XML Messages (Search Using Archive)

Archived XML Messages (Search Using ID)

Job Overview

Persistence Layer Ananlysis

Status Monitor For Sync/Async Communication

Regards

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can see the number of processed messages per day in RWB => Performance Monitoring or also in SXMB_MONI.

regards,

Kai