cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at the time of Vendor replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am facing a problem in SRM 5.0 at the time of replicating vendor from backend (R/3 system).

In transaction BBPGETVD, i have specified all the required data, once i press on start transfer i am getting the popup saying "All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system"

Please help me out

Thank u in advance

Shuban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note you will require to use transaction BBPUPDVD transaction to update the vendors. BBPGETVD transaction is used to replicate the vendors only. Once the vendor is replicated , if you want to bring in any kind of updations from R/3 you will need to use transaction BBPUPDVD transaction. Kindly use BBPUPDVD transaction to update the vendors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per ur suggestion i did it.

but now its giving error (transaction SLG1) saying ''Error: No Bank Master Data Maintained No Bank Data Transferred' is there any thing which i need to do in the SRM config setting to resolve this.

Regards

Shuban

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can ignore this message. It should be warning message 'No Bank Master data is required ..' as this data is not mandatory for vendor updation in SRM.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

how to make it as a warning message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the vendor data in your backend system but it really sounds like you havn't maintained it's bank data properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained all the required bank details to the vendor.. even i cross checked with FI team for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check if you have maintained title COMPANY in Vendor.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

refer this thread

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts I am getting the below message at time of executing BBPGETVD

"All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system"

And if I run the same transaction BBPGETVD by unchecking the Address compariosion and by checking Internal number assignment only (uncheking - only transfer R/3 Numbers) then its running but giving the below errors in SLG1

1. Error: No Bank Master Data Maintained No Bank Data Transferred

2. Error: Vendor: 0002001151 The Transferred Industry Sector does not Exist: 0007

Plz guide me to come out of this issue

Regards

Shuban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shuban, please can you try this option please:

1 - Go to transaction BP

2 - On the "Status" tab tick the "Archiving" flag

3 - Save the BP

4 - Go to SE37

5 - Use function BUP_BUPA_DELETE to delete the vendor you want to replicate

6 - Run BBPGETVD again on the vendor you want to re-create

If you are having this error message check all data in you vendor, you can have a message in the replication but always a warning message not an error.

Check again

Thanks in advance

Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shuban,

IMG-> Cross Application Components-> SAP Business Partner->Business Partner-> Basic Settings->NUmber Ranges and Groupings

1. Define NUmber Ranges: Make sure that you have external number range defined reflecting the R/3 numbe range

2. Define Groupings and NUmber ranges: Make sure that you have a External No. assignment grouping associated to the number range created.And Ext.Std Grp is checked.

Let me know if that fixes.

Thanks,

Surya

Edited by: Surya Kappagantula on Mar 11, 2009 3:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

I tried ur option.

1. In transaction BP, that vendor doesnt exits to enter in the BP Number field.

2. i tried runnning BUP_BUPA_DELETE in SE37 its saying

Type - E, ID - BBP_BUPA, Number - 362, Message - Contracts/conditions exist for partner 0002001150; Deletion not possible

Thanks in advance

shuban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I checked all the possibilities of number range.. settings are as per ur suggestions only..

still we are facing the same problem

thanks in adv

shuban

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please can some one guide me here . I am having issue in replicating vendors this was working fine a couple of days back however it has just stopped working .

The error it gives me is the same as

all backend descriptions are already assigned in the system  I am maintaining the below number range please can some guide me 

below is the SPRO path .

Cross-application components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Number Ranges and Groupings

Can some one also let me know where to check in ECC ??

01    0000001999    0000009999    0

AB    0000001000    0000001998    0

MD    9000000000    9999999999    0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Please check the Vendor you are trying to replicate is already in SRM for the given P.Org using BBPGETVD, you can confirm whether the vendor is already there are not by going to BUT000 table, if the vendor is there then you have to extend the vendor to the desired P.Org using BBPUPDVD.

Regrds,

Raghu

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No vendor is not already there . And from the previous posts  i learnt that the error " backend description ..." comes when the number range is overlapping . How to check for the overlap ?

Please could you guide me more?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What type of nu range you do internal or r/3 no ranges?

Can you check venmap table - are your vendors already existed.

check no ranges correct via bucf t code

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

No ranges in R/3 is external..

I think its not related to no range as I compared the same thing with SRM QA system where its going fine.

Plz help me out

Regards

Shuban