Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 - SNC 7.0 - oracle integration using PI 7.0

anilekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

There are three systems in our landscape R/3, SCM (SNC 7.0) and oracle based third party system and we are integrating these with PI 7.0.

for R/3 to SNC we are going to use standard mappings and for communication between R/3 - Oracle and SNC - Oracle we are going to use JMS.

Communication with third party system is through Flat File (inbound & outbound).

I have never worked on JMS, could you please give me guidelines what all adapters and methodologies I should use for communication between R/3 - Oracle and SNC - Oracle.

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Regards

Amol.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mf_haq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anmol as per your scenario (R/3 to SCM to ORACLE).

1. For R/3 to SCM use IDoc or RFC Adapter based on your requirment.

2. For SCM to ORAClE you can use JDBC,if your doing DML operation otherwise if u wanna send a file

then go for a File/FTP adapter.

3. As per your words in SDN,you can use BPM either you can go for individual mapping also.

Iam excepting this info will usefull for you, if you have any queries pls let me know.

with rgds,

MF.Haq

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

anilekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

any idea?

thanks for your inputs

anilekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tarang.

We want to implement real time thing. Client already has a queue system with which we can implement JMS adapter easily.

Please give me your valuable inputs in implement JMS adapter where flat file will be a output and input for JMS. Thanks.

anilekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MF. Haq / Tarang

Thanks for your inputs. Could you please let me know why can't I user JMS here.

Thanks for your inputs

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot use JMS here coz JMS adapter is used to communcaite with Queuing systems like Websphere MQ and not to SAP , DATABASE systems like oracle or to File systems

Hope this helps

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

R3-SNC -> for this there are std mappings available on SDN

SNC->Oracle - > you will have to use ABAP proxy to file if you are sending files to 3rdparty

or u can use ABAP proxy to JDBC adapter if you are directly updation oracle tables...

R3->Oracle - > you can use IDOC to file(if file is used as communication)

or IDOC to JDBC adapter(if you want to update tables directly)

or ABAP proxy(if std idocs are not available) -> file

or ABAP proxy -. JDBC

Hope this helps

anilekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

any clue, thanks