cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company STO for Individual Customer Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have two plants 1000 and 2000,certain products are only planned and stocked in plant 1000.

When Customers Order arrives in Plant 2000, we generate a Sale Order with a Purchase Req in 2000(Item category is TAB Item category group is BANC),then transform the PR into STO from 1000 to 2000 . However,when i do PGI in plan 1000 ,the stock is unavailable b/c the Cust Stk for sales Order. For all the stocks in 1000 are unrestr stk, and the sales order only exist in plant 2000,why the system give the error "Sales order stock 1001 000010 does not exist" in 1000?

Thanks for your help,

regards,

Joey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your settings under issuing plant: MM02 > MRP4 > "individual/coll." fiel (MARC-SBDKZ)

F1 help:

If the stock is to be managed in sales order stock or project stock, the indicator must be set to one of the following options:

- Individual and collective requirements

- Individual requirements only

If a material managed in project stock is to be procured from another plant using a cross-company-code stock transport order, the indicator must be set to 2 (collective requirements) in the issuing plant because, in this specific context, individual project stock management is not possible in both plants.

I'm not sure this solves your problem but it's worth a try.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Csaba, after i reset the matirial as your guidelines , i solved this problem!

Answers (0)