Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In sxmb_moni i have a strange error.I ahve never come accross this e

Loop in message flow found: system

is.40.scsusecc1, pipeline CENTRAL with inbound

adapter XI already processed (see hoplist header)

regards,

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to increase the Trace level, and re-submit the IDOC in SXMB_MONI. May be it will give you some idea, where it is looping. Check if the problem is with the Input XML message, which is looping. (sxmb_ifr).

regds,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

this is a proxy to proxy senerio.

Can you please explain the step you have mentioned like increase trace level n how to check looping.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

As for increasing your trace level and how to do it refer to /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

I also came across a thread wherein which there is confirmation to the problem you face it says.

"If a message cannot be sent correctly to a receiver (because of a communication problem), the sender system again tries to send the message to the receiver. If the receiver has already persisted the message (despite the lack of a confirmation from the sender), the message ID already exists in the receiver system, and is rejected when sent again (as a known duplicate)."

Rgds

joel

Edited by: joel trinidade on Mar 6, 2009 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

Still problem exist.Please help

regards,

Vikrant

Edited by: Vikrant Kaushik on Mar 10, 2009 9:19 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible this error is because we are trying to send message from same server same client to again same server n client.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Might be..........but at that time you will get a message duplication error in Moni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Some Hints : The message ID remains the same through out the entire transaction (even if you send to a different XI system), it is Global & Unique.

Before diving into analysing the error, based on the above one can draw conclusions, what effect it could make in the underlying tables where the msgs are stored/ referenced. May be there is a way, which I dont know, may be you can find a solution...but I imagine, there would be problems in such solution.

Also, I think in one of the posts, Michal has clearly mentioned what/what not you should do.

Regards

Vishnu