cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKIP result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the result recording if i want to skip the result for some MIC' s how can i do it, in the F4 option in the status tab 4skip is available how to set this status.

Thanks and regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shreeni

As per my understanding you are using task List(QP01),in which you are using MIC.

1. When you want to skip a perticular char ,then select DMR level "DMR at Chr Level" and keep mdodification rule blank in task list header.

Go to charecteristics level and apply DMR agaist MIC/Char which you want to skip.

2.When you wnat to apply skip to all the char in a task list then select DMR level "DMR at Chr Level"

and mension modification rule in iheader itself.

This will apply DMR to all char in that task list.

I hope this will solve your purpose.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the result recording if i want to skip the result for some MIC' s how can i do it, in the F4 option in the status tab 4skip is available how to set this status.

I tried to work with DMR at characteristic level but it is not working, i have created the DMR and assigned at characteristic level and at header level selected the option at char level.

iam i missing any thing

Thanks and regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

If you have few mic's for which you want to skip the result recording than you can go for change mic Trx select the mic - control indicator- Result confirmation - Select Optional char.

This way also you can skip result recording.

If you have any concern on this pls let us know.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just Checking - Have you selected SKIP check box in Material master master for inspection type?

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan, thanks for the reply, i have given the same option but they want the status 4 to appear against the MIC

Thanks and regards,

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sreenivas

You need to set Dyamic modification rule f(DMR rule) or the same. There are lot of threada available for the same please check fo them

regards

gajesh