cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one-time account - customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Need some clarity on how one-time customer is useful.

i have an one-time account customer, i want to know if this one-time customer is repeatedly ordering orders as normal sold to party, in this situation can i how do i handle this customer, can i continue with same a/c group or any best practices you suggest.

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

One- time customer is the customer who performs all the Partner functions like sold to ship to , Bill to and Payer

And One time customer also comes to business occasionally for business.

These are the two main differences for the one time customer

Hope this clears you.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Best industry practice is to create different A/C group for one time customers and for regular customers.

If any of your one time customer is repeatedly ordering for goods,it is better idea to have him as regular customer and create this customer master with regular customer A/C gp so that his new orders can be treated as normal orders(not as one time).

Regards,

Rangavittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

1. One time customer creation is mainataining a seperate account group hich will hold only general data but does not hold bank details and other datas which are maintained for regular customers. This data of customer his name, address wil be maintained in the table.

One time customer can be created using standard Account group that exists in SAP.

2. If the customers is ordering regularly it is better you maintain him regula customer account group. you can change the account group using Tcode XD07.

Regards

Sathya

0 Kudos

1) one time cusomer is useful where you have interface with sales system(Ex.online system) from where end customer can place an order (Ex.Amzon,ebay etc.)

2) whenever customer places order online, online system can suppy necessary information like address to Sap to create sales order in SAP.( same customer number can be used, based on the Biz requriement you can have more one time customer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

If the same customer is coming time and again then as per the busniess requirements it makes sense to better save th customer details in the customer master with a proper a/c group.

Thus plz convert the account group of the customer from one time customer to say 0001 SP using XD07.

regards

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in this situation u can change the customers account group in t code XD07

regards