cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fixed price project

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have another query am doing a project where fixed price has to b maintained for example say my company got a project value of say 2000000 now say sd consultant will work in this project, now his time may vary from 4 to 9hrs but the cost will b fixed based on salary on salary 30000 and will get 1000rs each and every day, not in time base. what ever work he dose he will get 1000 rs so can any body help me what setting to b maintained at wbs, activity and of course work center

thanx in advance

regards

subhro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to create a work center and assign the SD Consultant to that work center also maintain the per hour rate with reference to the activity type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

see 4 ur scenario

1-create a sales order as per ur contract value and use mile stone billing to the customer periodically.

2-for paying ur employee,if hr module is the then add the different componet to be given , when there will be any accounting entrty then assign the respective wbs element to capture costr.

at the end u ll get cost/rev periodicaly for a specific wbs element.

without work center / activity type also its possible...

if u want any diff scenario, let us clear it....

we can help u.

ashis

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Can u give more details regarding HR. How HR module can help in capturing the per hour cost. In my project i m having same scenerio but the problem is i m not able to get the per hour cost of the consultant.

With Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Idhasoft, India