cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change ADRNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to change data in field name :- ADRNR in customer master?

ADRNR is not visible in customer master.

Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. Now from top menu bar, click on "Goto -- Header -- Partners". There place your mouse on either Bill To Party or Payer and click on blue lens at the bottom left screen so that the address screen will appear in editable mode. Compare the address. Most probably, I feel, either of this partner address is different from the other. Maintain the same address and save.

Now try to create billing and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Address is same in Cust. Master

In invoice Split its showing address different for Cust1(Addr1 58257) & Cust2(Addr2 58242)

whereas 58257& 58242 is no assigned to each customer by the system. you can see that in Table KNV1. Field "ADRNR" & this no is non editable.

any other routine is there?

regards,

Amol

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in sale order ??

For information, this address number is an internal generated number by system whenever there is a change in customer master.

Might be the address would have been changed once the order is created and again maintained the same address. In either case, you will get a different ADRNR value. Hence, I have asked you to check in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

ADRNR is the field in which system inputs the nnumber for the address record. so for each of the address fields a single number is generated and stored in this field

you cannot input anything in this through standard. when a program attempts to fetch the addrss it uses this field

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But my invoice for two different customers is getting splitted because this field contains no different for both customers.

in split analysis it shows splitting because two different addresses, whereas actual address is same...

Regards,

Amol