cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Chain Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing a problem while running a forecast job in Process Chain.

Problem : When I run the process chain, the forecast job process gets error out. In the spool it shows the error as u201COverflow seasonality index from 0 to 99,999u201D for one particular planning item, whereas for other planning items the forecast is getting generated successfully. In my forecast profile settings I am using strategy 56 with Periods given as 52. If I run this job separately in background it runs successfully with the same error.

The issue here is that because the forecast job process is getting errored out, my process chain stops there and my successor jobs do not start. Can someone suggest why this is so?

Note: I tried simulating the history for the planning item by making constant history as 100 for the entire horizon, in which case the process chain ran successfully. But in real life scenario, the data can be anything. Please suggest.

regards

pawan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

With the context to the process chain, you may choose the step to continue to the succeeding step irrespective of the failure of the previous step. This can be done by selecting the appropriate connector [run always] between 2 steps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Answers (0)