cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Pricing Conditions between ECC and CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a couple of queries regarding replication of pricing information between ECC_CRM. We maintain the filter settings for Pricing procedures, access sequences and condition types in the object DNL_CUST_CND_PR, and accordingly these are replicated from ECC to CRM. My Questions:

1. If some pricing procedure is created in CRM and this needs to be replicated to ECC, Can we achieve this?

2. Would DELTA be active on these objects, in the sense if some changes are made to a pricing procedure in ECC, would they flow automatically to CRM?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Ram Sushanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush

Thanks for your reply.

But I see that the object CRM_PRC_CNDTYP is for CRM-to-CDB scenario. I am looking at replicating a Pricing procedure created in CRM to ECC. I am aware of the procedure for ECC to CRM download but do not know how o proceed for CRM to ECC.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ram Sushanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra and Swaroop

Thanks a lot for your response.

From your replies, now, this is my understanding (Pl correct me if am wrong)

1. Replication of Pricing Procedure from CRM to ECC is possible.

It would be of great help if you could elaborate on the procedure to do so or provide pointers for documentation in this regard.

Because, for replication from ECC to CRM, we perform an initial load on the object DNL_CND_CUST_PR or DNL_CUST_CNDALL.What is the object that we need to execute from replication from CRM to ECC?

2. DELTA would be active only on condition records, but not on Condition types and Pricing Procedures and if any pricing procedure is changed in ECC, we would need to perform Initial Load again.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Ram Sushanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

1. you need to use TCode R3AC5,

a) set your filter CRM_PRC_CNDTYP.

b) if you have maintainerd price in ECC. To download it in CRM Use Tcode R3AR2. and set a Request for ccondition DNL_COND_A071, Table A071, Fieldname MATNR.

2. You need to do DELTA download again.

Hope it answers your Query.

Regards,

Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

For theIntial load it is better to use DNL_CUST_CNDALL. Pls refer to the note 484073

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

1) Pricing procedure can be replicated from CRM to ECC

2) DELTA will be active only for condition records and any changes to the pricing procedure should be downloaded from ECC.

Regards

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Yes.

2) Since this is customizing objects, there will be no delta . So whane ever a changes is done, we need to do mnual downlaod.