cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interconnecting two services in the composite applciation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am consuming two services in my composite application. I need to pass separate set of data to my two services. The first service is Create PO and the second service is Create SO. I enter the iputs for Create PO first and on the Click of Submit button, the Create Po service shoulbe executed. At the same time the create SO service also should get executed with the different set of inputs that I provide.

The inputs that I provide for Create SO need not be seen externally. The user does not provide these inputs. The user only enters inputs for Create PO and clicks on Submit.

All the remaining action i.e., creating SO and displaying the SO should happen in the action of Submit. Please let me know how to write the action for Submit.

Thanks & Regards,

Srilakshmi B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srilakshmi,

Have two actions on your button:

1. createPoAction

2. createSoAction

Name the link from FormView to Create PO Web Service as createPoAction (select this from the drop down); and the link from FormView to Create SO Web Service as CreateSoAction.

Since you say,

The inputs that I provide for Create SO need not be seen externally

do the 'required' data mapping on the event (right clk. on the event) which invokes Create SO Web Service.

Now for,

>displaying the SO

drag a FormView from the output port of the Create SO Web Service (assuming your createSoMethod returns the created SO)

One button clk and you see the output!

-Vani

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srilakshmi

1.The user only enters inputs for Create PO and clicks on Submit , at this point of time you have to executed the SO service also right .

Tell me something

Whether Some output of SO (after execution ) require to process PO?

if not then u can execute both service at one go,and display the result of SO.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar