SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

METER READING ESTIMATION (EDMLELHR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to estimate the meter reading consumption using this user exit EDMLELHR. The estimation logic is based on meter reader notes. But using this user exit I am unable to get the curret meter reading order details, like the selction condition is based on the meter reader note entered for the current open meter reading order for which the estimaiton has to be carried out.

Could anyone explain how to get the current order details in the user exit i.e when i enter meter reader note in the EL28 screen the estimation should be activated based on this value. How to get this selection condition in this user exit.

with regards

Balaji.J

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are looking at the wrong user exit - you need to look at EDMFOLUP, not EDMLELHR

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the helpful reply. But in the export parameters I am not able to get the meter reading relevant to billing or meter reading field, can u guide me how to get that and moreover the difficulty here is we are uploading results through BAPI so whether this userexit will be called if I upload through BAPI

with regards

Balaji