we are having problem when sending idoc from R/3 to XI. the error in idx5 is:

-

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>af.xip.dtidbp23</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>Property sap_xiadapterservice.adapterType does not: Unable to find any Adapter Engines</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when reading the access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine af.xip.dtidbp23</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

I'm using idoc adapter, when I did the component check for adapter engine, I did not see idoc adapter anywhere, how do I check the idoc adapter?

I read some of the threads, I did import the CIM14_4. and SXI_CACHE check returns green.

Thanks

Jane Zhou

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understood your problem right, you are sending an Idoc from R/3. So, in such a case, you donot need a sender IDOC adapter.

Regards,

Smitha.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

Do you have an entry in SXMB_MONI? If so what is the status there? Check if your IDOC was sent using WE05.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

As Jithesh says, we do not need to create an IDOC adapter in ur scenario. Instead by using <b>WE19</b> transaction code, you get to input your IDOC number(if u know the number), or search for it based on certain parameters.

This will help u view ur IDOC, and in order to send it from XI to R/3, use "<b>Standard Outbound Processing</b>" on your toolbar in that screen. This will send your IDOC to R/3 from XI

On doing this, you will get the message "IDOC successfully transferred to R/3 system".

Use <b>sxmb_moni</b> to view your status.

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jane,

dont create a idoc adapter.goto r\3 and use <b>Tcode we19</b>.there u can specify the idoc number,so ur idoc will appear.then click on <b>standrd outboud processing</b>.just check ur control fields and give ok.ur idoc will be sent to xi,u can check whether the idoc has been sent in sxmb_moni in XI.

regards

jithesh