cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to XML and send it to SAP SCM SNC(Supplier network colloboration)

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

I am currently working in a project which I need to send the PO IDOC to PI (which is working fine) and convert it to xml and send it to SNC system which is SAP SCM system. I am not sure if this is going to be an IDOC or xml , I wasn't given more information as all of us are new to this SNC environment. Any help would highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Menaga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashwin_bhat
Participant
0 Kudos

Following are the interface mappings in use for the Purchase Order scenario from ERP to SNC

1. create purchase order -> display PO (ERP to SNC)

OrdersOrders05_ReplenishmentOrderNotification_01

2. Create or change PO -> Display updated PO (ERP to SNC)

OrdchgOrders05_ReplenishmentOrderNotification_01

3. Confirm PO or change in web UI (SNC to ERP)

ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation_OrdrspOrders05_01

4. Create or Change Purchase Order -> Receive and Display Purchase Order (ERP to SNC)

OrdntfOrdint01_ReplenishmentOrderNotification_01

Just configure the Integration scenario "MaintainPurchase_Order_Processing" from http://sap.com/xi/SNC/Global namespace present in SNC 5.1 SWC

in your ID.

In SNC Scenarios Idocs will be sent and received from ERP and ABAP Proxies (Client/ Server) used at SNC side. You do not have to code for the ABAP Proxies as the proxies will already be inmplemented in your SNC system.

So 1. configure your SNC system for ABAP Proxy configuration

2. Configure the Integration scenario "MaintainPurchase_Order_Processing" in ID

3. Configure your ERP system for IDoc send/ receive

You are done.

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, I have compelted all those configurations but used a HTTP adaptor for receiver side communication with the SNC webUI...but this didn't work and my IDOC is in error. I will try creating ABAP proxy and check. DO you have steps to create proxies?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Menaga

Former Member
0 Kudos

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Check out this

Rajesh

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Menga,

appropriate abap proxy code will automatically get generated in SNC ....since you are using standard content from marketplace..

but before that you do have to create proxy connections between SNC and XI......u will find many threads and blogs on

how to9 create proxy connections..

also u will have to use receiver XI adapter..

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Menaga,

Could you let me know t-code in SNC/SCM to view PO which is realted the same PO in ERP?

THanks,
kevin

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a PO in R/3, IDoc of name ORDERS05 gets created which transfers PO data to XI server then XI server converts this IDoc into XML message of type ReplenishmentOrderNotification to transfer PO data from XI to SNC.

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the SNC end, you will most probably be having an XML message of type ReplenishmentOrderNotification (RON).

Check out the below document to get detailed information on the SNC purchase order processing :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/43/3ab6fc70541806e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Pooja Pandey