Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Domain of the WebDynpro Componenet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am developing a WebDynpro local DC i have a doubt while creating a DC

1)if see the Name filed drop down is greyed out where as next input filed takes only eight charecters, but if isee some the examples there is is entered more than eight charecters? is there any suggestions

2)in domain there are various domains which one i have to selct. Let's say i am developing a testWD DC which Domain

i have to selct, in case i am developing WD DC for some Customer how do i judge i have to selct htis domian only.

is there any relation between Domain and DC.

3) I have gone through the following Links

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/49f2ea90-0201-0010-ce8e-de1...

Here the tutorial only mentioned how to import and deploy and run, i followed all steps still i am getting following errors

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.cd355.comp.simple.master.wdp.InternalMasterComp Found in negative cache -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [sap.com/cd355compsimplemain_final] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tcgraphicsigs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcddicddicruntime library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:tccolapi library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tccmi library:tccolruntime Resources: F:usrsapPD1JC00j2eeclusterserver0appssap.comcd355compsimple~main_finalwebdynpropubliclibapp.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} -

4)Is there any tutorial to create a simple WD DC

Say WD DC "A" Accessing WD DC "B" fuctionality either way.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Here are the answers:

1) The name field can take more than 8 characters. However if you read the message carefully it states that ".....The length over 8 signs is not recommended".

So you can have dc with a longer name but its not recommended.

2) Domain of the DC specifies ID of the development area (bank components, controlling, and so on) for which the new DC is to be created. Its like to specify the area for which you are developing the functionality.

3) Please let me know your WAS and NWDS version. Also tell me which tutorial were you testing when you encountered the mentioned error.

4) Here is the example you are looking for.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b1/d1e4f7c633fb47ac8b115087d5f2b6/frameset.htm

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just folllowed the link which you provided,everthing is fine till the last step, when i run application of WDC2, actually i should get both view1 of WDC1 and View2 of WDC2 but i am getting view2 of WDC2 only.

what may be the reason.

Regards,

Murali

Any suggestions....!!!!

Message was edited by: Murali Manohar

Message was edited by: Murali Manohar

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Here my post contains set of instructions step by step:

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went through this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/we... component reuse.pdf.

but if i deploy and run wd2 still i am getting only view of wd2 only , according to tutorial i should get view of Wd1 and Wd2 also

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, step by step:

1) create WD DC "utils"

2) create WD Component "Component1"

3) In interface controller define method or event or context strucure (here i defined a method sayHello)

4) Right click on "Component1", select "Add to Public Part". Specify name (Utils). Build DC.

5) create WD DC "component"

6) In Used DCs of "component" add public part "Utils" from component "utils"

7) create WD Component "Component2"

😎 Add used Component for "Component2". Click "browse..." and select Component1, specify name (Comp1UC).

9) Open view from Comopnent2 and add Comp1UC (Web Dynpro Component Interface Controller) as Required Controllers???. ( I am not getting this step)

Now you can call methods:

wdThis.wdGetComp1UCInterface().method(); (this code has to be in view of Component DC)???

Subscribe to events, and use context mapping with Interface Controller from Component1.???

Regards,

Murali