cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue. I have created 3 sales order for same payer and same payment terms & incoterms. I have delivered the 3 orders with a single delivery and shipment. Now when I am creating the billing document through billing due list I am getting 3 invoices created each for a sales order. Where to check this problem whether this is related to copy controls, if yes than for delivery to billing cc or order to billing cc.

Please explain.

Cheers.

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Split Reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I checked the split analysis I found this is greyed out. I am unable to use this functionality.

Cheers,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

In the routine , check for the parameters that are Checked before they are passed ot vbrk-zukri,

this would provide you information on what is the split criterai

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akasha,

One more information the billing is getting triggered automatically when the SHipment is saved. Where I should check the settings for the same.

Cheers,

Sumit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Check the following data in the delivery as well as sales orders. according to this the invoices will be split if there is differnece. aslo you can check for the split analysis where you will come to know what exactly has caused invocie split.

--> Payer

--> Inco term

--> Payment term

--> Actual GI Date from Delivery

--> Shipping Condition

--> Account Assignment Group

--> Exchange rate (in case of export sale order)

--> Foreign trade data.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Create the invocie with the delivery number, the system would pop the message with split invoices

Select the two split invoices.

Choose Split analysis to see why the System has performed the invoice split.

When you use the Split analysis function, the System displays the fields that caused the invoice split

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

In copy control, check copying routine for Data VBRK/VBRP & Copying requirements.

Also please let us know. whether you are using order based billing or delivery based billing and also what setting you have used inthe copy control.

Thanks & Regards,

Shivaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivaji,

I am doing a delivery realted billing. When I checked the VTFL tcode I saw we are using VBRK/VBRP = 901 requirement. I understand this is customised but I want to know what should I check in this.

I have also checked for other criteria listed like payer and business data but I want to know how does Actual GI date affects cause this is a single delivery from which I am getting 3 invoices. Please let me know this.

Cheers.

Sumit