cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IEPS Tax -Mexico Localization-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I ve been trying to find a way to handle the IEPS tax for mexico localisation, SBO handles it but partially, according to mexico laws when a costumer do not require to have printed the tax amount charged in a sales invoice(IEPS desglosado) that tax amount it shouldnt be considered or affect the IEPS tax account instead it should go directly to the gain or revenue account (ingresos nacionales). This behavior is not natively handled by SAP, boldhas anyone faced this situation? any suggestion?bold

Scenario:

Costumer: Liquors and wine Store

Special Considerations: each item has a different tax rate associated according to the alcohol degrees, for example, a liter bottle of rum with 20° alcohol degrees has a tax rate of 15% IVA(VAT) plus 30% IEPS tax.

another alcoholic beverage with 40° alcohol degrees has a tax rate of 15% iva plus 60% IEPS tax. and so on.

Special Considerations for meta costumers:

1.- If a client do not ask for a printed tax amount of IEPS the tax charged for IEPS should be posted to a revenue account (not handled by SAP natively) this type of clients are identified by a special field in the BP record.

2.- if a client requires printed tax amount of IEPS SBO handles it correctly posting the tax amount of IEPS to a configured account and print it in the layout designer.

I need to acomplish:

For case 1 in special consideration for meta costumers no modifications are required since SBO handles it well, posting the right amount of tax to a specific account and the rest to the revenue account.

For Case 2 its required to post the tax amount of IEPS to the revenue/gain account instead of the specific tax account, the IVA should be still posted to its tax account.

I appreciate your help and any suggestion its welcome.

Aley Chena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had the same pain to get any reference when I was looking for solution for Mexico .

I would suggest to put this question also to Spanish forum and may be you will able to get some reply.

Thank you

Bishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for your suggestion ill try under spanish forum,

Aley Chena

Answers (0)