cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC for service item: value limit created in PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a really rare issue here. Whenever I order a SC for a free text service item, the PR created in ERP Backend is coming with a fixed limit value not included in SRM SC. For example, I create a SC for 1USD and the following PR created is for 1000USD because of the value limit automatically created.

I'm finding this issue in my QAS System and not in DEV. I checked if any inforecord or conditions exists but I didn't find anything.

I'm implementing SRM 5.0 (SRM Server 5.5) with ERP 6.0 as Backend.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I'm not defining any value limit in the SC. I'm not refering any Contract.

I'm just creating a SC for a free text Service item, I'm entering just quantity, price and product category. That's all.

Thanks

Nicolas

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick

very strange . SC for 1USD and the following PR created is for 1000USD ? Big problem.

please check decimal oriented configuration in r/3 or debug you must to know who puts extra 000 ?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The PR is created always for the same value.

No PO is relevant in my process. Just SC and PR. No correspondence between both document values because of the limit item automatically created.

Thanks

Nicolas

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas

Is your limit sc missing any data? what is the PR item category value?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

the PR which will created, will always have the value of 1000 USD? Are there any correspondence between Sc value and PO value?

Daniel