Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** Unable to monitor BPM thru SXMB_MONI_BPE

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing JDBC to IDoc scenario. This scenario involves BPM. The BPM design is semantically correct, checked in IR, no errors. Also checked in SXI_CACHE, return code is 0.

I am testing the scenario through RWB. The message is processed throught BPM. I am able to see my BPM in SXI_MONITOR. After passing the few steps it got failed.

I am trying to monitor this through SXMB_MONI_BPE tcode --> Monitoring --> Process Selection --> Service. After I select my BPM name from input help and execute, it shows the error 'No work items exist'. But, I have processed n number of messages.

What could be the problem friends ? Kindly help me.

Also I am seeing one more problem, when I click PE in SXI_MONITOR screen, it is taking into Queue. I am not able to see the Graphical Monitoring of BPM.

Any settings we need to do in SXMB_ADM to activate this...

Kindly help me, friends to solve the above.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This problem due to Run-time exception in Mapping. After I corrected mapping, this problem did not come.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I went through the Blog. As per the Blog, I exeucted Dispaly Trace - but the system throws an error 'No Trace available'. In the 2nd step, simulate message delivery, it shows the same error. ie. after executing.

Could you kindly help me in this regard?

My question is why I am unable to monitor my BPM process through SXMB_MONI_BPE tcode (Process Selection --> Service )

For your understanding, I brief about my BPM steps.

1. Receive Sales Order - Execute fine

2. Call the JDBC by execute large SQL query - Pass the sales order no. as input - Executed fine

3. Map the JBDC response to IDoc (Transformation step) - It is not configured in ID.

4. Send IDoc to R/3 system - What happened .. this is not shown in SXI_MONITOR

5. Update the sales order status in JDBC for the step 1.

Actually BPM is failed in 5th step, (Delivery Exception). But, what happend to 4th step. This is I want to monitor thru Graphical Monitoring of BPM

Kindly help me friend,

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jegathees, as I mentioned earlier, the problem could be related to your BPM instance deletion. If the instances are deleted, then you won't be able to see the graphical log. I would suggest to recheck if someone is deleting the instances through swwl.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try as prateek said check the workflow are getting created or not using SWWL

Troubleshooting for BPM

1. SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING is the first step

2. Check the queues gor blocked SWU2

3. Check the events are active go to SXI_CACHE and select integration process and select basic data and start events and check if events are active

4.SWEQADM check if the event queue is not running background

5.SXMB_ADM-XBQO* queues have been activated

Rajesh

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin & Rajesh,

I executed the action 'Perform Automatic Workflow Customizing'. After that, 'Maintain Runtime Environment' & 'Maintain Definition Environment' both shows green color tick mark.

After these, I tested the scenario from RWB, messages were processed through BPM. But, still I am not able to see the work item id in tcode SXMB_MONI_BPE (Process Selection -> Service). It shows the same message 'No work items exist'.

I checked in SWU2 tcode (Transactional RFC), no items are there.

But, in SMQ2 (Queue 'XBQO$PE_WS90100087' shows the error 'SYSFAIL' - Permanent error in BPE inbound processing - Function Module - SWF_XI_MSG_RAISE_EVENT)

Friends, I want to monitor mainly graphical flow of bpm. Could you kindly help me to solve this ?

Kind regards,

Jeg P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

/people/henrike.kaiser/blog/2009/02/03/how-to-analyze-stopped-queues-in-xi-ccbpm

Check out this blog which talks the same

Rajesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your BPM instances are deleted using the transaction swwl. Either manually or someone might have scheduled a job for it.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the BPM configuration using tcode SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING and make sure all the buttons are green

Also Check SWU2 is there any tRFC entires present if present need to process them out

Rajesh