cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Error while executing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try execute my sceanrios in PI 7.1, i am getting the following error.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAccess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.

It is happening to all the sceanrios that was working perfectly.

Please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

goto SLD-> technical systems->Process Integration

here there mustbe 6 technical systems. One of these should be corresponding to the integration server.

Check if the Integration server technical system exists or not. If yes also check the domain associated with is proper.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Once the server is up completely then try out......

I hope everything will be fine.

regards

Ashwin kumar Dhakne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Do run tCode - SLDCHECK and check everything is fine there ? Otherwise if something is wrong with that then explain the problem to your administrator or share the problem on this thread also.

So that we can also look into the exact issue you are facing with SLD.

regards

Ashwin kumar Dhakne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in "SLDCHECK". It says SLD connection is working perfectly. The basis team restarted the machine many times today.. May something happened because of that?

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ask your basis guys to check if any system user like PISLDUSER, PIAPPLUSER etc is not locked....if it is locked, then unlock it............then again re-run your scenario.

also ask your basis guys to check the XI J2EE startup logs to see if there is any error in it.....if there is any error in it, then ask your basis guys to resolve that error.

also just check that executing SLDCHECK transaction, there is no error and it is showing msgs connection to SLD as well as exchange profile is working.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is due to SLD problem better to check with basis team, they will sort out easily meanwhile themself check all SLD services. If any thing is down they will active easily.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is due to SLD problem better to check with basis team, they will sort out easily meanwhile themself check all SLD services. If any thing is down they will active easily.