Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of Solution Manager Diagnostic Agent

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Presently i'm working on configuration of Solution Manager Diagnostic agent , my Sol Man system is on SP16 & other NW SR3 systems are on SP17 and OS is HP-Unix with 11iv3 & database is 10.2.0.4.

Now, after system installation, i could see SMD SID instance in /usr/sap for my sol man & AS Java NW systems. I can also see SMD Components in Sol Man, but same can't be seen for AS java.

Got some relevant questions please help me out--

1. Need to know why this, as i have read it comes along with AS java...and i can also see SMD SID instance with 98 system # .

2. I started with running Setup wizard in Diagnostic setup--Diagnostic system in sol man server and all the steps were successful and then i could see all the missing configurations, but when i checked in Managed system for checking any systems, there i could not see, any AS java system, but could only see AS ABAP systems which are present in my landscape. When i tried to add them, i could not get those AS Java systems, so need to know, what i should do from configuraion point of view.

Just to update, i did tried to install Agent explicitly from SAPINST and in one of his steps, he prompted me for adm user, which was already there, so did not thaught of installing again.

Now, please advice, me what to be done...ahead to get this configuration done. I'm using "Supportability Setup Guide for Solution Manager Diagnostics SAP NetWeaver 04S SP Stack 06" as i could not got any latest docs....

Thanks,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

solved.